Family & Child Law
If you have a family problem involving divorce, separation, finance or children, we are in an excellent position to help you deal with these issues.
We will be approachable, understanding and sympathetic to your situation.
Paul Motley and Robin Francis are both members of the Law Society Children Law Panel, dealing especially with children involved in care proceedings, adoption or being placed with special guardians.
Robin is also a member of Resolution and is accredited as a specialist family lawyer by that organisation. Paul is also a member of the Association of Lawyers for Children.
Combined, Paul and Robin have over 50 years’ experience relating to family matters generally and over 25 years’ experience in dealing with all issues relating to children in care whether acting for the children themselves, their guardians, parents, family members, adopters or foster carers.
We can therefore offer you considerable knowledge, experience and expertise in the following areas, enabling us to provide you with up-to-date, realistic and practical advice cost effectively:-
- pre-nuptial agreements
- divorce and separation of married and unmarried couples including civil partnerships
- financial and property arrangements arising out of separation
- children including who a child should live with and who a child should see
- domestic violence
- pension splitting/allocation
- maintenance and child support
- children in care of a local authority
- placement orders/adoption
- special guardianship
- emergency protection orders
- secure accommodation orders