Awards & Accreditations
While many Solicitors compete for your attention, certain industry awards, accreditations, and certifications can provide insight into whether you can trust a firm to handle your case.
Motley & Hope is committed to providing excellent service and protecting your interests when dealing with legal matters. We continuously strive for improvement and are recognised and regulated by multiple organisations and governing bodies to ensure that high standards are maintained.
The Children Law Accreditation is awarded to panel members who have shown The Law Society they have and will maintain a high level of knowledge, skills, experience and practice in the area of children law.
• Robin Francis – First accredited 2014 (subject to 3 yearly review)
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme is awarded to practices that have achieved the recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing, also administered by the Law Society. It is based upon the integrity of the conveyancing staff, the firm’s adherence to good practice management standards and efficient conveyancing procedures through the scheme protocol.
• First accredited April 2013 (Subject to annual review)
• Last reviewed April 2022 - re-accreditation applied for 2023.
Learn more about the benefits of using a CQS accredited practice on the Law Society’s website at: www.lawsociety.org.uk/AboutCQS
The Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS) shows that the Firm follows best practice procedures to meet the highest standards of technical expertise and client service in providing tailored wills and probate advice to consumers.
• First accredited November 2014 (subject to annual review)
• Last reviewed November 2022
Learn more about the benefits of using a WIQS accredited practice on the Law Society’s website by clicking this link.
Membership of Resolution means that the practice is committed to resolving family disputes in a constructive and non-confrontational way. Robin Francis is accredited by Resolution as a Specialist Family Lawyer.
• Robin Francis first accredited Jan 2007
The Lexcel Practice Management Standard is an international standard that is awarded to a practice that operates the highest management and client care standards. It involves the practice undergoing a rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure areas such as client care, case management and risk management achieve the required standard of excellence.
• First accredited November 2012 (subject to annual review)
• You can check that the Firm is authorised and accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, CQS / WIQS and LEXCEL by searching for the Firm on the Law Society’s Find a Solicitor website at: www.solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk
• Last reviewed 30 November 2022