Motley & Hope is committed to taking an active involvement and supporting the local community.
As a practice we:
- sponsor local sports organisations such as Biggleswade Town Cricket Club and the Biggleswade Sports Meeting held each year in July,
- support the St Andrew’s Preservation Trust (of which Paul is a Trustee),
- take part in the Twinning School Exchange Scheme providing work experience from time to time to a German student from Erlensee as well as offer work experience placements to local graduates,
- support local and national fundraising initiatives, raising money for charities such as Wear Pink, Children in Need, Breast Aware and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- support local charities by providing small donations and lottery prizes,
- make a donation each year to a local charity instead of sending out Christmas cards,
- in 2013 made 10 donations of £200 to local councils and a further 10 donations of £200 to local community or charitable organisations in recognition of being able to trace our history back for 200 years,
- In the past the Practice has supported the National Will Aid Scheme and Teresa McCutcheon has raised over £17,000 over the years doing so.